ypes of Masonry Work:
With our in-depth industry knowledge, comprehensive experience, and wide networks across the supply chain, we are well-positioned to identify and select the best sources that can be found from around the world. With our in-depth industry knowledge, comprehensive experience, and wide networks across the supply chain, we are well-positioned to identify and select the best sources that can be found from around the world.
Types of Masonry Work:
Masonry Work involves all of the following skills:
- Laying bricks and blocks
- Chimney building and repairs
- Tuck-pointing deteriorated mortar joints and replacing shaled, or porous bricks (restoration)
- Laying stone with mortar, or dry stacking
- Pouring footings, columns, support pads
- Cement repairs
- Cement coatings
- Restorative water-proofing of a block, stone, or poured concrete foundations
- Erecting stone or brick walls, retaining walls, columns, and decorative or functional structures.
- Installation of veneer stone, or faux stone finishes
- Concrete parging using lathes and special mortar mixes
- Installing /restoring decorative limestone, or natural stone pediments, and architectural details such as sills, copings, and gargoyles.
- Installation of flagstone or quarried stone paths, walkways, patios, outdoor barbecues, fire pits, and stairs
- Poured concrete stairs and walkways
- Concrete or stone driveways
- Heritage restoration involves sourcing or re-creating original materials and designs, including color matching mortars
This extensive list of masonry work conjures up the notion that each specific type of work described, requires intricate knowledge of what each function requires, and further involves an investment of time and practice, to create superior resulting products.
Need any Masonry work for your project, premises, or house? Book a consult.